It’s Wednesday and time for another tasty recipe! This time I asked Mr. Saver to share one of his favorite recipes for the grill. This is something that’s pretty simple to make and literally melts in your mouth! This awesome Cheesy Stuffed Bacon Hamburger on the Grill will ooze out cheesy-bacon goodness as you bite into it! So, let’s fire up that grill and get cooking.
Cheesy “Stuffed” Grilled Bacon Hamburger
- Hamburger Meat (We buy from our local farmer (Black Gate Farms and the taste can’t be beat)
- Cheese (Velveeta works great, but shredded is good too)
- Any other trimmings
- Make one half of the patty pretty thin (think about the size of McDonald’s Hamburger)
- Put cheese in the middle and lay some bacon slices down
- Combine both halves of the burger
- Press around the edges to seal the cheese and bacon in
- Season with salt/pepper
- The grill should be fired up and ready to cook this bad boy!
- Tip: Take half an onion and run it over the grate. This clean and sanitizes the grate and also adds a nice flavor.
- We cook on a Weber Genesis Silver One-Touch.
Cook the burgers to your preference and enjoy the most mouthwatering burger you’ve ever tasted. Happy grilling!